Giving for MAHTI’s Growth
We thank you for your generosity. Your gifts will be used in the following programs for the growth of Marie’s Allied Health & Technology Institute Inc.:
- Building Projects
- Development of new course/program (LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Development of new course/program (LVN – Licensed Vocational Nurse)
Investors Foundation offers many opportunities to help your organization publicize your recent grant award. Publicizing your award allows you to show the impact your services have on the community. Below are ways to publicize your grant award.
Investors Foundation issues press releases each quarter to publicize grants awarded in the community. We recommend your organization develop a press release of its own to publicize your recent award. We would be happy to work with your organization to edit or develop this release. We also can provide you with quotes from Foundation staff as well as background information about the Foundation to enhance your release. For more information about having a press release developed for your recent award or to receive final approval prior to disseminating your press release please contact Morgan Lubbe, Communications Coordinator, at 973.522.3827 or email@example.com. Upon distributing your press release please be sure to send us a copy so we can post it on our website at investorsbankfoundation.org.
Investors Foundation can also assist with photo opportunities for your organization. Please contact us in advance of an event you feel would be a good photo opportunity. We can also schedule a check presentation (we would provide a large check). If you would like a photo opp, please contact the branch representative you worked with on your grant application. He or she will contact us, and we will schedule the photographer.
Investors Foundation can also feature videos of our grantees on social media profiles and on our website. If you have a video or pictures that you would like featured on our sites contact Online Marketing Specialist Tom Valenti at 973.924.3846 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Marketing Coordinator Alexandra Campbell at 973.924.5229 or email@example.com. Please obtain any appropriate relases prior to sending us these materials.
The following language can be used to acknowledge Investors Foundation
“This project/program has been proudly supported by a grant from Investors Foundation”. When acknowledging the foundation please include a link to the Foundation’s website investorsbankfoundation.org.
Please contact Morgan Lubbe, firstname.lastname@example.org for an electronic copy of the Foundation’s logo for websites, programs and materials your organization may develop.
For any social media inquiries, please contact:
- Alexandra Campbell (email@example.com) | Marketing Coordinator and/or
- Thomas Valenti (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Online Marketing Specialist
Connect with Investors Bank:
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/Investors-Bank
- Twitter: twitter.com/MyInvestorsBank
- YouTube: youtube.com/investorsBank
- #InvestorsBank (general posts about Investors Bank)
- #InvFound (posts relating to the Investors Foundation)
*Use in Facebook & Twitter posts
- Like Investors Bank Facebook Page: facebook.com/InvestorsBank
- Like, comment on and share posts from the Investors Bank Facebook Page whenever possible.
- Mention @InvestorsBank in your own posts relating to Investors:
- When referring to Investors in a post, type the “@” symbol, then type “InvestorsBank” with no spaces e.g. @InvestorsBank
- When the dropdown menu appears, choose “Investors Bank”